You may think your car is fine without window tinting. But at Osiris Paint Protection & Window Films, we want you to know that adding window tint to your car’s windows is a good idea for several important reasons.
- Privacy—Window tint makes it harder for thieves to see what’s in your car. Plus, people won’t be able to see into your car as easily when you’re cruising down the road.
- Interior Preservation—Heat from the outdoors can fade your car’s interior over time. Window tinting protects your upholstery and car’s interior features from fading.
- Comfort—Window tinting blocks a big percentage of heat from the outdoors. This makes it more comfortable to drive in your car during the warmer months of the year.
- UV Protection—Window tinting can block up to 99% of UV rays. By tinting your car windows, you protect your eyes and skin from UV rays.
- Energy Savings—Window tinting will help your car trap the warmth from your heater inside. This reduces the workload of your car’s heater and helps preserve its longevity.
- Driver Safety—Car window tint can reduce the harsh glare of headlights and the glare that comes off of water, snow, and other shiny objects.